: If your business is updating its computer systems, it's vital to protect critical data on your old equipment and ensure proper electronic recycling. SAMR (Supreme Asset Management and Recovery) is a premier electronic asset recovery firm specializing in computer recycling, lamp recycling, lead acid battery recycling, CRT recycling, and secure data destruction.
COMPUTER ASSET MANAGEMENT AND RECOVERY
: Your business can't afford to compromise critical data. When you are disposing of old technology, SAMR can help you extract value from outdated equipment via asset recovery and properly recycle computers.
OTHER ELECTRONIC RECYCLING SERVICES
- IT ASSET RECOVERY: SAMR offers enterprise IT asset management solutions to help your business recover revenue from outgoing computer systems. Trust our Asset Recovery Specialists to help you protect private corporate data and generate revenue from your retired equipment.
- EOL DATA SECURITY: It's important to protect your company's sensitive data as old computer equipment is destroyed and recycled. Before you recycle computers, make sure you use our asset recovery services.
- TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS: SAMR has the capability to come to your office to pick up equipment for secure data destruction and CRT recycling. We serve businesses nationwide and can also offer on-site wiping of the hard drives at your facility. All of your equipment is tracked using our GPS,RFID and bar-code system.
: It makes sense for your company to recycle. Most companies don't have an electronic recycling plan or realize that CRT recycling, battery recycling and lamp recycling is important. Battery recycling and lamp recycling can be governed by U.S. regulations and your company should comply with these standards not only for your image, but for the environment.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- CRT/COMPUTER MONITOR RECYCLING: As your employees upgrade their computer monitors, make sure you properly dispose of the old ones. SAMR's computer monitor recycling is the only recycling solution on the east coast that is licensed to recycle CRT monitors.
- BATTERY RECYCLING: With all the batteries your business goes through, our lead acid battery recycling and general battery recycling programs make it easy to comply with regulations and properly recycle hazardous wastes.
- LAMP AND BALLAST RECYCLING: Did you know the lamps and ballasts you use to light your office contain mercury that is hazardous and is regulated by the federal government? Make sure your company uses SAMR's fluorescent lamp recycling and lamp recycling services. We'll pick up the bulbs for you and give you documentation to show your company is in compliance.
: A collection of the laws and regulations that apply to computer and electronic recycling.
: A collection of News and articles related to recycling along with SAMR press releases and marketing materials
- LATEST NEWS: Find out the latest on asset recovery and how SAMR is leading the way in electronic waste recycling and secure data destruction.
- LATEST PRESS RELEASES: Read about the latest company press releases
- MARKETING MATERIALS: A collection of SAMR marketing materials
: SAMR (Supreme Asset Management and Recovery) is a leader in recycling electronic equipment and computer asset management. Based in New Jersey with locations along the east coast, we provide nationwide service for businesses and agencies looking to protect and properly recycle outdated electronics.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
: Interested in asset management services? How about finding information on hard drive shredding and secure data destruction, or recycling electronic equipment? Do you have a need for computer monitor recycling? Not sure if lamp recycling is necessary? Where is SAMR located? Here are answers to all of your questions about electronic asset management solutions, monitor recycling, fluorescent lamp recycling, lead acid battery recycling, and more.
It's easier and more affordable than you think to comply with electronic recycling regulations and find asset management solutions.
Trust SAMR to help your company protect critical information as you update your technology at a single source. Click here
to contact us or call us at 1-866-509-SAMR (7267) to find out how we can help!